HCP Undergraduate Registration
Registering yourself as an a HCP Undergraduate COGUK account will give you access to a wide range of public healthcare resources, including audios, videos and articles which have been created or curated by healthcare professionals.
You will be listed in our members area and made visible to our NHS and Non-NHS Practitioner members as well as other students who may be looking to collaborate. You will also benefit from discounted costs against our range of COGUK healthcare coaching programmes COGUK Programmes.
HCP Undergraduate Registration allows access to the following COGUK features:
- Get 50% Discount on all our COGUK CPD Programmes
- Create a member profile and include your job status as well as upload your CV
- Register for our free COGUK Welcome Pack Events
- Receive direct messages from our member-base
- Access our library of professional healthcare resources
- Request digital development & outreach services
- Add public-facing content to our Communications Hub (video, audio and articles)
Cost shown is for a 12-month registration term. Registration will not renew automatically without your consent.
*Registration approval is subject to organisation authenticity requests. If you cannot provide satisfactory evidence that your organisation is officially registered your COGUK registration may be terminated without notice or refund.