Community & Charity Organisations, Professional Bodies or Group Practice Registration
£150.00 – £200.00
Registering your Community or Charity Organisation for a COGUK account will give your organisation access to a wide range of public healthcare resources, including audios, videos and articles which have been created or curated by healthcare professionals.
Your organisation will be listed in our members area and made visible to our Non-NHS Practitioner members who may be looking to collaborate. You will also benefit from discounted costs against our range of COGUK healthcare coaching programmes COGUK Programmes.
Your registration allows access to the following COGUK features:
- You are able to add your organisation’s members as individual registrants of COGUK at a discounted rate
- Discount on all our COGUK CPD Programmes
- Register for our free COGUK Welcome Pack Events
- Receive direct messages from our member-base
- Access our library of professional healthcare resources
- Request digital development & outreach services
- Add public-facing content to our Communications Hub (video, audio and articles)
Cost shown is for a 12-month registration term. Registration will not renew automatically without your consent.
*Registration approval is subject to organisation authenticity requests. If you cannot provide satisfactory evidence that your organisation is officially registered your COGUK registration may be terminated without notice or refund.